PURE ZONE: ANTIMICROBIAL PROTECTION
Performance in all circumstances
The ideal solution to protect your visitors and employees.
- Powerful kills 99.9% of bacteria and viruses
- Extended 24/7 up to 5 years
- Express acts immediately
This antimicrobial film is a relevant and reliable tool to meet 24/7 health and safety requirements.
Effective against Covid-19
Installation at the Town Hall of Fréjus
Installation of protective adhesive film on ramps, high traffic areas.
Antimicrobial films in a supermarket
Installation of protective adhesive film on the handles, the areas most affected by customers.
Installation of the film against the Covid-19
Installation of protective adhesive film on handles, high traffic areas.
Protection of the reception desk
All City Hall customers find themselves protected by our antiviral and antibacterial protective films.
PURE ZONE® is an antimicrobial PVC protective film, made in France, providing continuous preventive protection against bacteria and viruses.
Composed of silver ions, this unique technology prevents the proliferation of microbes but also kills 99.9% of bacteria and viruses including Sars-Cov-2 (responsible for covid-19) .
It can be applied to all rigid surfaces (door handles, desks, reception counters, touch screens, etc.). This film represents a relevant and reliable solution to meet health and safety requirements 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Pure Zone antimicrobial film kills 99.9% of bacteria and viruses such as:
How the Pure Zone works…
Germs need moisture to grow.
The Pure Zone film is waterproof and acts as a barrier to humidity.
During the manufacture of the film, silver ions encapsulated in a glass matrix are evenly distributed in the film.
This is a decisive innovation:
- During cleaning operations, but also in the presence of humidity, silver ions are released from the surface layer of the film.
- The ions come into contact with the bacteria blocking their metabolism and/or interrupting their multiplication mechanism leading to their destruction.
The danger is biofilm
Biofilm is a structured collection of bacterial cells coated with a matrix attached to a surface. Biofilm protects bacteria and allows them to survive in harsh conditions.
These bacteria are much more resistant to antibiotics and disinfectants.
The Pure Zone antimicrobial film acts against biofilm:
- It reduces the microbial load by vigorous cleaning to eliminate dormant bacteria.
- It acts to prevent the reformation of biofilm (by the action of silver ions which destroy bacteria).